Attention: musicians from Armenia and Azerbaijan! We are looking for the music collectives/bands (2-4 persons) who want to join the extraordinary international music adventure during Transkaukazja Festival in Warsaw (25-28 June)!
If you play good and if you are open to work with great musicians of other genres (from Caucasus, Poland and other corners of the world) join our International Music Program!
Join the music workshops and concert in Warsaw in the end of June.
We are interested in:
- traditional music,
and / or
- modern music influenced by traditional music,
and / or
- modern music.
What we offer:
- work with other great musicians (including all-star Polish brass section: Warsaw Horns),
- open-air concert in central Warsaw on Saturday, 27th June,
- covering your round-way trip to Poland and stay in Warsaw.
The application should include:
1. The name of the team (including names of musicians),
2. Link to the audio and/or video with your music (please do not send us the files directy! Please use for example WeTransfer upload option),
3. Artistic biography of performers, including artistic achievements,
4. Website / facebook / etc.,
5. Declaration that you are ready to take part in Transkaukazja program in Warsaw on 25-28th of June 2015,
6. Contact details.
Transkaukazja is the international program inspired by contemporary Caucasus organized by independent art organizations from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Austria, Czech, France, Germany, Portugal, Poland, Ukraine, United Kingdom and Sweden. One of our focuses is to create common space for professional musicians of various genres from Caucasus and all around the world to work together.
Please check of some of the results of our work:
Get inspired and join us!
(last video - not from us but we like it :) )